2.25.2006

This could be terrific news.

Today was the pits.

So that means tomorrow will be better, doesn't it? Is that terrific news or what?

Don't get me started here. It just sucked, is all. Also it snew. In fact it snew pretty much all day but not much wound up on the ground, maybe a couple of inches max. We might get a little more overnight because it's still trying, sort of halfheartedly, but we're not exactly talking blizzard here so far. And I've had software woes all day but it looks like they be getting, at least, somewhat less woeful. Which is progress. Like I said.

So I figure what the hell, as long as I'm having a bad day anyway I might as well invent some soup for supper. That way if it goes bad I'll know why.

There was just one minute late this morning when I thought the day might somehow be salvaged - I found an all-guy line at the grocery store. But it turned out they all wrote checks. What are the odds on that?

No comments: