2.23.2006

OK now this is very truly weird.

I now have two Firefoxes (I'm just assuming I still have the other one), this one running in X11 using Gnome (oh never mind), and Gimp, and a whole lot of other stuff I haven't figured out yet but maybe anon I will. And it's pretty cool, although it will be much cooler when I get some configuring done. I think. Although the fonts are not as nicely drawn as the native Mac fonts. So far.

So here's where things stand otherwise. My Skype is munged and I don't want to take the time to figure it out tonight. And some other things are a little strangely behaving as well. Probably it will all get sorted out in time. But I'm working pretty much a full day tomorrow so it might not get sorted out right away. Just so you know.

3 comments:

...e... said...

i was wondering. so i am there, it's just not. okay.

...e... said...

wait....yeah, right, can't fool me, it's a plot, isn't it.

Ted Compton said...

no no this was later. and it won't even log in. it lost its password. so I knew it wasn't because of that. not like when I knew it was. unless you did it.