2.20.2006

I was wondering about this!

I'm surely no expert on flowers. Or on what women wear. (I'm not even sure about what I wear most of the time.) But what was this about anyway? That thing. You know, that Mary Matalin was wearing yesterday on some news show or other I didn't watch. (Maybe if I'd watched....) It looked plastic to me. Maybe I really was one of those squirt things.

Oh well. I know, I know. See the plan was to put all the snarky political stuff on House of Horrors (yet another Yet Another Media Empire blog) and save this one for, well, I don't know. Which is the problem, really, when you come to think of it. I don't know. And especially with things political descending further every day into low farce it gets difficult, it really does. But nobody ever said Empire would be easy, I know that too.

Just don't get me started on the boiling frog theory - I don't want to hear.

Meanwhile as you may have noticed I spent figuring out how to audioblog and getting my cell phone set up so I can report hot breaking (hot or breaking, but both would be even better) from anyplace in the world. Or on the Sprint network, at least. So I'm going out for a while this afternoon hoping to see an explosion, a riot, a meteorite crashing into the checkout line, something I can call in, but half the town is closed because it's a holiday of some kind so maybe it would be better to do that tomorrow and just hang around today. I could dust under the bed, but it's a holiday. Another thing I could do is take a nap.

And by the way, I saw a movie the other evening called "Shultze Gets the Blues." If you want to see a movie that defines the word, "deadpan," see "Shultze Gets the Blues." (I myself give it four Netflix stars.)

Technorati Tags:

No comments: