2.22.2006

I know a real day when I see one and this is starting to look like a real day.

Who knew the mechanic's place didn't open until 8:00? And who knew I would get there before 8:00? 8:00! That's before morning, even. And then there was cell phone confusion while I called to cancel a pickup and then uncancel when the guy showed up to unlock the shop and then cancel again because hey, what the hell, by then the sun was up and I might as well just walk home, it's only a couple of miles. And the sign on the bank said it was 35°, although it lies. For some reason they put the temperature sensor for the sign on the roof, right in the sun. You can watch the sign when the sun comes up and watch the temp go up too. So who knows how cold it was, it wasn't too cold to walk. So I went to Jo Jo's for breakfast while I was there.

So now I have to get the iMac unplugged and bundled up and then go back to pick up the car (it's only an oil change) and then trundle the iMac down to Northampton and leave it there all by itself, alone, and then get to the grocery store and figure out what's for dinner. If things get any busier it'll be like a real day. Not quite yet, but getting pretty close. I know one when I see on and this one almost is.

No comments: