2.19.2006

w00t!

That was fun!

You can see I'm easily amused.

But OK, maybe I'll do that for a while, that audioblogging thing, now and then. At least until I know how. Because you never know when something incredibly fascinating will happen right before my very eyes and I'll need to blog it right then and there.

Oh. You do know. Well I might do it anyway. See, the thing is I have this cell phone I never use. In fact it's almost never even turned on. Yes I know it's shameful, but it would be even more shameful not to have a cell phone at all, wouldn't it? Meanwhile I have to pop for $20 every three months to keep the account active and if I don't use it once in a while for something, pretty soon I'll have all my assets tied up in Virgin Mobile. In fact that's very nearly the case right now.

Of course there are some drawbacks. One is, I'll have to learn my phone number (come to think of it I wonder if I can change that). And another is I'll have to get out my instruction book just to figure out how to put Blogger's phone number into the phone. But we will see.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: