2.21.2006

Phooey, etc., etc.

I spent just about all afternoon - time I could have been spending more productively like, for example, surfing the net or hanging around - spent just about all of it, I say, making a truly awesome - and when we say awesome here at the Empire we mean fantasmigorically cool, cool beyond your coolest dream - awesome, I say, audio file and now I can't get it online in a way it will play, all tangled up here in audio formats and whatnot, rats, bats. Surely there is a way to do this without a telephone, I mean if one is sitting right here in front of a computer with all one's various hi-tech toys assembled, at hand, instead of, say, hanging off a mountain cliff by one's fingernails and nothing but a cell phone to blog with. Like that. I will no doubt get it figured out. Very few things are unfigurable. Well that's what we say here in the Empire. We could be wrong but what are the odds?

We've been tearing our hair. You can see for yourself. No joy. But maybe another day.

PS: And was I right or what? Just click on the Headquarters graphic in the sidebar, and there you go.

Too late for the hair, though.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

...e... said...

but, um, like i can't *hear* it...