12.26.2006

A four-square day.

It wasn't post-Christmas stupor but an early-morning close encounter with the art of dentistry that's had me in a somewhat subdued mood today. Still, the project at hand seems to have been carried off successfully, with only a few minor adjustments scheduled for tomorrow, the whole thing requiring - so far, at least - only four squares of the emergency chocolate bar.

Meanwhile this seems as good a time as any to point out a feature in the sidebar column titled "Items from Elsewhere" which has a "read more" link at the bottom leading in turn to my Google Reader picks, for what they're worth. I'm finding Google Reader to be a very useful device for following a handful of favorite blogs and keeping track of posts ("starred items") that particularly interest me. If you haven't already settled on a favorite newsreader you might want to give Google Reader a try.

2 comments:

...e... said...

but i thought you said you couldn't use googlereader?????

Ted Compton said...

Sure I can use googlereader. It's googletalker I can't use. Except the googletalker that's part of the googlemailer I can.