6.19.2006

So there's this babe - I mean babe - at the counter at CVS.

She's got a purse the size of a steamer trunk. I mean big. And she's digging around in it looking for her CVS card which is of course hanging on her key chain the whole time but she doesn't figure that out till later. And then her phone rings. It's Joe. So now she's got only one hand left for the purse. And when she notices the card on the key chain then her wallet, from which she needs to excavate some cash. Whereupon she knocks some gum off the rack and, being some kind of neat freak, has to pick all that up and put it back in place nice and tidy. And finally Joe agrees they will have to do it some other time.

I didn't ask for details. But when it was my turn I got not one but two coupons for headache pills. From CVS.

So at least they got that much right.

No comments: