6.20.2006

Fatally shot in the head.

Driskell is accused of fatally shooting Herman Winslow...when he turned around she drew an antique handgun she had hidden behindher back, put the gun to Winslow's head and fired up to four times,Detective D.B. Mathis said.

Lawyer objects to young age of jurors - Yahoo! News

Doesn't sound like the good detective can count very well if he's saying "up to four times." So maybe it would be difficult to determine if anybody has ever been unfatally shot in the head "up to four times."

I did see an inscription in Westminster Abbey once (I suppose it's still there) about some guy being "fatally shot in the head with a cannon ball" and I don't know, I'm just guessing here, but what I'm guessing is nobody's ever been unfatally shot in the head with one of those.

No comments: