6.23.2006

Chalk up a win for science here.

An idea so "out there" it died in Bennigan's test kitchen: Cheeseburger Cones.

USATODAY.com - Cheeseburger couplings match 2 favorites

Yeah it's a small win but any win will do these days.

Pretty much the only reason I ever read USA Today is so I can say USA Today today, and USA Today today has a couple of other weird items. Today. One concerns a "landmark" book store in Denver, "the famed Tattered Cover Book Store," that's moving to a new location. This "landmark" book store has been in business 34 years. Hey, I have kids older than that. Two of them (yea Glenn!). So what does that make me?

And then, just to really twist the time warp, there's a letter from some guy upset by the "Da Vinci Code" movie compaining, "Christianity and Christians have been vilified, hated and pilloried for decades." Well, yeah. Two hundred decades, more or less. But I got the distinct impression he meant pilloried in the United States and, Dude, I don't know that any Christians have ever been pilloried in the United States unless it was other Christians doing the pillory...ing.

No comments: