2.05.2006

Seagulls, whatever, and some other guys: where are the lions and tigers and bears?

Super Bowl again. And so I am planning to do the American thing and watch the commercials far into the evening, and eat take-out food (at least it's Chinese, which is good). I used to be a big football fan back in the old days when I watched the Bears lose 19 of 20 seasons and then, in one glorious moment, win it all. But - and this may be because I haven't owned a TV for a dozen years or so - I have now fallen far from grace. (Also from Grace, but that's another story all together.) And I haven't watched a football game all year, so what's with this Seagulls thing? There used to be some team out West that had a wide receiver, name of Lofton - would these be them?

Beats me. Oh well.

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And Seagulls they'll remain for another year. Sigh.

Ted Compton said...

Well just think of it as a perfect excuse for another big pizza party next year. Woohoo!