2.09.2006

Can we send these guys to remedial 3rd grade?

Look, I know I said I was going to put all the politics stuff on the Horrors blog but there are times when it all goes beyond horror and straight to looney-toons. Like this, for instance, from the BBC.
Online reference site Wikipedia blames US Congress staff for partisan changes to a number of political biographies.

Computers traced to Capitol Hill removed unpalatable facts from articles on senators, while other entries were "vandalised", the site said.
Did you read that? US Congress staff? These are guys who are freakin making freakin Federal goddamn laws and they're over there on Wikipedia acting like a bunch of third graders scrawling on the Boys room walls? What kind of crap is that sputter sputter sputter.

OK I'm sputtering. But seriously. These are guys who want to say it's illegal for me to modify a song I paid for to play on another computer I own and they, themselves, are over there having some kind of food fight on Wikipedia? Throw the rascals out, I say. Every one of them.

Or send them to bed without their dinners, at least.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: