2.08.2006

Excellently cool - an album of arial photos of Mexico City

This is worth looking at. Do yourself a favor and do.

And what is it with the colors anyway? I don't know much about the southwestern states - maybe they do color like this there - but in these and other photos I've seen from Mexico I always wonder at the colors. When I win the lottery I'm going to buy a house just so I can fly some Mexicans up here to paint it. (I'm putting that on my list right now, just so you know.)

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool. do you remember i went there in about the 8th grade? i would like to go again!

Ted Compton said...

Yes I do remember that. I think it would be a lot of fun to see.

I almost went there myself once - took a wrong turn someplace in Texas and wound up in a customs line - but there was some reason I turned around so that was as close as I ever got.