2.23.2009

More fun than - well maybe not that, but pretty close

First thing I did this morning was drop my iPhone. Not very far, landed on a rug, no harm done. Sort of like getting a first scratch on a brand new car. Wouldn't want to make a habit of it but still, it's kind of nice getting that over with. Then, I broke my ice scraper on some particularly nasty ice on the windshield. And this afternoon I found out the washing machine is broken and won't be fixed until sometime next week. (Wait - next week?)


And by the way, don't you love it when Vista asks "Are you sure you want to restart your computer?" No, I don't want to restart it but you just told me I had to, you *&%&^*%$$.


Oh yeah, and the fun part. I had an Excel class this morning in the lab with the smart board and it is freakin' awesome, I want one - no, I want two - I want one in every room. Great big board, you can click by tapping with your finger, drag stuff around, use a virtual keyboard, write all over it with marker pens, it's like magic. I'm not kidding. Think, a giant tablet computer screen mounted on the wall. Geek bliss.



No comments: