1.19.2007

Yeah, what about that Dennis Hastert?

Hey I don't follow this stuff much - mostly because I don't understand it - but somebody at The Carpetbagger Report does, it seems.
I can appreciate the fact that the story appeared in the Fashion section, but there continues to be far too much interest among reporters in Nancy Pelosi’s clothing. She’s been Speaker for two weeks; Dennis Hastert was Speaker for seven years. Guess whose fashion choices generated more “news” items?

Come to think of it, I don't remember - of course there are a lot of things I don't remember these days but what the hell, anyway - I don't remember ever seeing a picture of Dennis Hastert in a dress. Yeah, I'm pretty sure if I had I'd remember that, alright. Not positive, but pretty sure.

And anyway, she looks pretty good to me.

No comments: