1.17.2007

Not me. I don't feel no educateder myself.

[DOOFUS] says he’s “spent a lot of time during my presidency talking to the American people and educating the American people about the stakes and what we’re trying to get done.” Does anyone actually feel more educated, more knowledgeable after listening to Bush speak?

I'm just pointing out here, is all.

WIIIAI points out an example of the DOOFUS' educational efforts (more from the Lehrer interview):
LEHRER: Just today, another 35 people were killed in bombings; 80 over the weekend.

BUSH: Yeah, there is a difference between - look, death is terrible - but remember, some of these bombings are done by al-Qaida and their affiliates, all trying to create doubt and concern and create these death squads or encourage these death squads to roam neighborhoods.

Well, not that there was a question there to begin with. No answer necessary; none given. Pure education is what it is. Right there.

No comments: