1.18.2007

The pot.

Died. Just quit. Around here when the coffee pot gives out it’s a serious, nigh life-threatening matter; it’s been replaced and I’m back. The coffee’s good.

And MacJournal’s finally been updated to work with the new Blogger software so I’ll be attempting a few posts from there. An even halfway decent blogging tool (beyond the one provided by Blogger, which works in Firefox but not Safari) is difficult to find. I had hopes that MacJournal might break the mold but so far it seems to have difficulty with spacing and handling the pullquotes - that pretty well covers the bases, doesn’t it - so I’m not sure I’ll be using it long. Until, that is, I can pull off some appropriate tweaks.

In the meantime there might be a few odd-looking entries hereabouts, which will all be MacJournal’s fault. Because the surely couldn’t be mine.

(And I have no idea what might happen if I try to add a photo but whatever it is, it’s this:

)

Later: OK, that doesn't look half bad except for the photo thing which, as you can see, isn't. But I expected worse. So maybe there'll be some use for this after all. We'll see.)

No comments: