1.15.2007

So fine, oh so fine.

I can't eat potato chips too well these days and I sure can't eat pretzels, and I was meditating on that sorry state of affairs driving to the grocery store when suddenly in a blinding flash of liberating revelation, an aha chorus, it came to me...
puffy orange cheese things!
Oh yes! And then inside the store there was a moment of mind-numbing abject terror when I could not find on the snack rack any puffy orange cheese things. But wait! In the middle of the aisle! A tower of glorious goodness! An edifice of edible ecstasy! A burgeoning bin of puffy orange cheese things! Ahhhhhhhh. So fine.

Salvation.

Life is good.

Meanwhile, I'm trying to check off all the stuff on my todo list today. Does anybody remember what "find three authorized" means?

No comments: