12.20.2006

Like in a nightmare or something?

"If a girl shows up at a shoot and she's too skinny, a good stylist can pose her so that the reader doesn't have as much of a sense of it," said Lucky editor in chief Kim France. But, she added,
"There are angles at which a girl's arm can look haunting."

What? Sounds a little spooky to me. But hey, Lucky magazine is the magazine about shopping, so I guess Kim France would know. And then there's some magazine called Allure (The Beauty Expert) where editor in chief Linda Wells says...
"When the film comes to me, I realize I don't want to see hip bones and ribs in the magazine."

So maybe hip bones and ribs are haunting too. Because they're all connected after all. Or maybe not. Haunting, I mean, not connected. Is that good or bad?

Well, whatever. It appears that fashionable editors are now photoshopping models to make them look fatter. Styles may come and go, dude, but Photoshop is forever.

Because women are never hot enough the way they are.

No comments: