1.06.2006

Sex and the clueless

Saw the movie Kinsey last night, with a couple of other geezers (and yes, if you've been wondering, we really were that dumb), and was very pleasantly surprised. I - all three of us, in fact - had been expecting a sort of so-so film, based on the early reviews we'd read which had seemed, well, so-so. But we were wrong. It's very good.

Now I'm looking here on IMDB and finding the film did better there than I would have guessed. Imagine my surprise. Either IMDB is a better guide to movies than I'd thought or I have no idea what I'm talking about.

Still, how dull would it be if we only talked about things we really knew?
HE: Good morning.

SHE: Good morning. The world is round, I hear.

HE: Well not perfectly round, but what's a bulge or two between friends?

SHE: God you're so sexy when you talk smart.
OK, I just made that last part up. Really I have no idea.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: