1.01.2006

Evil spy cookies and all that Bush brush

Dubya (Yale '68, Harvard '75) is on vacation, probably you know. Down there in Mexico. Well, not Mexico any more - it used to be but we and the Mexicans had a big fight at some place called "the Alamo" and we lost so now it's ours. Anyway if you're ever wondering where he is you might as well guess "vacation" - you have a one in five chance of being right. Oh, he's down there alright. Clearing brush.

How much brush can they have? Or, what's really weird, how can anybody like clearing it so much? I know they let him play with the chain saw and all but still, wouldn't that start getting a little dull after a year? And I mean hey, the guy could call in a nuke and get it over with. Personally, I think it's just a loop they play. "Hey Condi, I'm goin to get me some vacation. Cue the tape."

I was going to go find you a picture of Bush and his brush on the White House web site but it's full of evil spy cookies, I was reading. Evil, illegal spy cookies, but we don't sweat the illegal part that much. The NSA site too. With the cookies, I mean. They were saying hey, the cookies just came with the software so how could they know. That's sort of like Bill Gates saying "why is my computer running so much slower now" - gimme a break.

Anyway what I was saying is, it's just after 9:00 on the East Coast and already 2005 is starting to look good. That nostalgia, it's a bitch. The Onion has it's Top Stories of 2005 here - a guy really hates to see a year that good end.

"It was a great year for the American people," Dubya said, and the people of New Orleans "experienced a great outpouring of generosity." Of course there was that inpouring too, but you only remember the good parts, don't you?

Technorati Tags:

No comments: