12.30.2005

Why everything is miscellaneous, and other news

I just haven't got around to dreaming up any other categories yet.

And in other news:

I was a teenage geek for the NSA

Last evening I started to write something by that name but it got so depressing I gave it up. Then, during the night, the shadow board of Yet Another Media Empire met and decided to redisentangulate one of the Empire's former properties and rename it House of Horrors and other stuff I don't want to write about. So, on occasion, I can go write stuff I don't want to write about there. (And maybe even some stuff I do, if I feel like breaking the rule.)

If you should now and then need a little horror in your life you may find it at HoH. Meanwhile this blog will remain post-political and post-Constitutional, so as not to unduly frighten the horses or the kids.

As nearly as possible, that is. Under the circumstances.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: