12.27.2005

Why? Because I can. Live with it.





Yet Another Media Empire has consolidated. Of course you already know this unless you've been off somewhere having a life or something. Actually it's not so much a consolidation as a series of complex acquisitions performed over the last twelve minutes or so, which in Internet time is about four dog years. (In Swatch time it's something else but who remembers Swatch time, I'm asking you.)

You will be expecting something interesting to read now. Sorry. Oh, you may find it here if you come back but at present we just need a posting, part of some configuring and testing spells now being cast. They will surely be be complete anon. Nothing can really go wr

ong.

OK, nothing we can't fi .

Correction posted later: On careful inspection it has become apparent that in the throes of consolidation I must have differentiated instead of triangulating and in consequence the time conversions cited above are in error. Twelve minutes in Internet time equates, in fact, to approximately 1.8639336 dog nanoseconds. As this is the last error I will ever make it is, in fact, lucky for you you got to witness it.

Technorati Tags:

6 comments:

Ted Compton said...

Now then, if I post a comment will it show up in the sidebar, is what I'm wondering. If it doesn't I'll have to fix something, unless I decide not to (no one is suggesting I can't). But, however, be of good cheer, because I've found a setting that will notify me by email when comments are made, no matter how inane or trivial they may be.

Ted Compton said...

Inane like this, I mean, which is YA test (and hopefully the last one). And no, there is no "recent comment" thing in the template - that must have been on the old Typepad blog - but yes the email thing does work so any comment will receive, promptly, my rapt attention.

Anonymous said...

love it! keep writing!

Anonymous said...

what about an "e-mail to friend" link?

Ted Compton said...

Good idea if I can figure it out. I don't think it's a built in feature here but maybe I can find a gadget that does that :-)

Ted Compton said...

PS: If you click on the time stamp at the bottom of the post you get the permalink which you could then email to somebody in, you know, a pinch. (Or in a wink, for that matter, or even in a pique if it comes to that.)