8.09.2007

Just so you know

The principle URL for YAME World Headquarters is now this. The alternate URL, ted.blogsite.org, now also points to the new HQ, and the links on both blogs have been corrected. So nobody'll get too lost, right?

(And by the way, I like some of the possibilities the new HQ site offers, so it's possible there might be a blog there some day too. The Summer of Black and White won't last forever, after all. And who knows about 76003.1414 - I have resolutely avoided deciding what that's about. Or what it means.

(The problem is the new site doesn't the HQ site doesn't support Flickr and I like Flickr for the way it manages photos, but Flickr is ugly, kiddo, you have to admit. Maybe I'll just do everything both ways. We don't call that mindless repetition in the media empire world, we call it synergy and you're stuck with it.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your Just Color photo album and the banner pic. Looks good. I'll try to keep up.

Ted Compton said...

Slackers will be reported to the Emperor.