8.09.2007

And another day

I spent most of yesterday rebuilding my Mac and it is now pristine and pure, except that I haven't yet re-installed the app I usually use for blog posts, something called Ecto. Ecto is good, once you get it running, but getting it running with Blogger involves some kind of trick I've forgotten. So my problem is to either research the trick or go with another method of blogging, and I'm leaning toward the latter as we speak. That decision might be put off until I have time to explore the new features of .Mac, which may soon play a bigger part in the empire's affairs.

The other thing I did yesterday, BTW, was watch a movie called "Stage Beauty," which I highly recommend. It's about acting in 17th Century England and features, in a supporting role, one of the first bloggers, Samuel Pepys.

No comments: