3.03.2007

OK, that's it. I mean it, too.

With the coupons. I'm serious. I go to the grocery store specifically to get something I have a coupon for (and also, yeah, because I'm feeling way to lazy to make a proper supper this evening so I'm wanting to buy a cheat but I don't want to talk about that), and I take the coupon to the grocery store and then forget to turn it in. That's it. No more coupons. I never use them anyway. They're all going out and I'm not going to save them any more and that's it.

Did you ever have the kind of day when nothing goes right? I mean like, just getting out of bed was a disaster and everything went downhill from there? That's what I mean.

And another thing. The R in your car stands for "reverse." As in backwards. So when you're in one of those slanty parking places - not the square ones, you can drive through the square ones and yes you do too know what I mean - a slanty one, you can not drive through because if you do you wind up going the wrong way. And then all the good, decent people who are following the fucking arrows have to wait for you to get out of the way. If you're in a slanty parking spot back up.

I hope I am making myself clear.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As a bell! Omigosh - you must have had a bad day! I can see you now trying to console the arrow followers, talking out loud in your car with the window rolled up, knowing full well they can't hear you, righteous and apologetic. Well, I'm glad no one got hurt.

I had a day like that sort of. I drove all the way to work today (a Sunday) only to discover I forgot my office keys. A plant I was transporting fell over in transit knocking all the dirt onto the carpet. My breakfast from McD's sucked. And, even if I had remember my keys I was WAY late for work. Oh well, I feel better now that I'm goofing off with you. A cup of coffee might help, too.