2.25.2007

Little Miss whatever, if you ask me.

Yeah, I know. You didn't. So, another year of being a totally clueless geezer for me. I'm getting used to it.

Maybe if they put the Oscars on a one-year time delay they'd make more sense. I hardly ever go to the real movies any more; I watch a lot of DVDs. By next year this time it'll all make sense, I guess.

I've heard some good things about several of the films on this year's "Best Picture" list, but "Sunshine" is the only one I've seen. The thing I liked about "Sunshine" was that it didn't wind up with one of those everybody's-happy endings - or, in other words, the best part of the movie was its end. Which isn't much to say, is it, about a "Best Picture," after all.

As to the end of tonight's Oscar show, I'll just assume it has one. I doubt I'll hang around to find out for sure. You're on your own.

No comments: