2.14.2007

News in re-runs.

That must be it. I've been wondering for the last few days why everything seems so stale, and then it came to me. The news is in re-runs. With all these panels and invesigations - not to mention, Iraqn - the headlines are finally about stuff we knew three or four years ago. Maybe that's good, but it sure is dull.

Meanwhile, I am going out to battle the raging storm. Well, not too raging at the moment - but (and go figure this out, willya) so far it's come off more or less exactly as predicted. I mean, where I live, if you bet against the weatherman more often then not you'll collect - but this time, no.

I admit, it doesn't look as terrible on the ground as it did in my imagination yesterday. But it's still coming down, and if we wait until it quits coming down there'll be a whole lot m0re to get back up. So, out to up some now.

I will post a picture of the snow gauge - which was running on empty before this started - later.

No comments: