1.10.2007

OK maybe she thinks I'm crazy, I don't know.

But hey. Seemed like a fair question to me. She was wearing a name badge that said "Beauty Advisor." So what if I'm already too beautiful to help, I can't help that. It's not my fault.

And it was 30 bucks at the grocery store today, what's up with that? Sure I bought some sparegrass and a really small pie - a little excessive there, I guess - but still.

Meanwhile I've been reading the blogs. It's sort of like watching a train wreck in slow motion, with effects. Michael "Savage" calls Nancy Pelosi a weasel, a harridan, and a lying little witch (Media Matters); some anchorbimbette at Faux calls Teddy Kennedy a "hostile enemy" (Think Progress); a wacko named Dinesh D'Souza blames 9/11 on Hollywood and "the nonprofit sector" and their ilk (Firedoglake); the DOOFUS plans to stamp his little feet and tell us we can't take his car keys away. Which we had better do. And soon.

It's a strawberry-rhubarb pie. So at least that's good.

1 comment:

...e... said...

A whacko?? That's Professor Whacko.