10.04.2006

The title has been changed but the URL remains the same.

It's a "." not a "dot," but the URL (the site address) remains http://76003dot1414.blogspot.com/, same as always, just so there's no confusion here.

:Later: OK. Well. Looks too big somehow. And if it looks big on a Mac it'll sure look big in Windows. Of course, maybe it was just too small before. Or something. Seems a lot easier to play around with, though, this new version, And if there's something to play around with, hey, I'm your guy. Stay tooned.

:Later later: Yeah, the editing is a whole lot better but my editor, ecto, the outside one, the third-party one, doesn't work with this at all. So I'll have to get back to posting from Firefox until a new option comes along. So that means things will look different.

But wait! They already do!

:Later later later: In case you're wondering why I put a colon in front of ":Later later:" and ":Later later later:," it's so you think I did it on purpose when I typed ":Later:," which I didn't.

No comments: