10.03.2006

Just not my day, I guess.

So I'm at the grocery store today picking up some chips and a couple of other things (next time I go out of town I'm locking the chips up where the staff can't find them) and I buy a package of dish cloths, figuring maybe washing the dishes one of these days might be a good idea. And I get them home and look on the label, it says "machine washable." Damn. I wanted the kind you dry clean. Don't they make those any more? And then they're all stuck together with those little plastic staples like they use on shirts. WTF, they're dish cloths! Maybe I'll just use paper plates.

Anyway, I check my account at freeshell.org (which is a cool thing if you want a Unix account to play around with, BTW) and deleted 825 spams from the email there. OK, I haven't checked in a while. But this is an email account I've never used for anything, except probably two or three messages to the system administrator in as many years. Sigh. (Just practicing my chat talk there. *sigh*)

Speaking of which - spam, not chat - I'm going to going to fix the comments settings here at YAME so comments will no longer be moderated, they'll just appear right away. Like it used to be. In the bygone era. If it starts accumulating spam again maybe we'll try that gadget where you have to type something that's on a little picture - you know what I mean, like when you sign up at Yahoo(!) or something. That always makes me craZy.

Heh.

Technorati Tags:

1 comment:

...e... said...

practice up your chat talk over my way. i though maybe you fell over or sumpin.