10.04.2006

So...

...we have it now from some guy named "Hewitt," whoever this "Hewitt" may be, just YA idiot as far as I can see...but anyway, we have it that if a regular all-American straight guy, presumably a Republican straight guy, sends suggestive (ooops, sorry Tony, that's "naughty") emails to a 17 year-old kid, well, that's perfectly OK.
Hastert did not know that Foley was a predator, only that Foley had sent a too-friendly e-mail to one teenage page, the sort of e-mail that would have been completely unremarkable if it hadn't come from a gay Congressman.

OK, and completely unremarkable. At least for an R, I guess, I don't know, except I have a strong suspicion that if I did it, not being an R or even a member of the US Senate but instead living in the Commie pinko libsymp state of Massachusetts I'd find my name on some sex-offender list or other. Would be my guess. I'm just saying here.

But, you know, if you haven't already figured this thing out you're not just paying attention and anyway there are far, far more important things we should be talking about, like, for instance, Paris Hilton getting punched by a former beauty queen. That, you see, would be real news.

No comments: