10.02.2006

Naughty emails, oh my!

Think Progress » Snow on Foley Scandal: ‘Simply Naughty Emails’:
“I hate to tell you, but it’s not always pretty up there on Capitol Hill. And there have been other scandals, as you know, that have been more than simply naughty e-mails.”
That's Tony Snowjob's tired old joke ("promise him anything but give him our page") scandal, which of course is not at all about emails, it's about hitting on kids. Child abuse, one might say. In fact, one's saying it right here and now. In fact if the selfsame emails were authored by, say, a priest Snowjob's brethren at Faux News would be all over it, 24/7.

And BTW, you can't say I'm not a conservative myself, not after the way I just conserved that stale old joke. You saw it yourself, with your own two eyes.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: