8.06.2006

I get it, I get it.

Bush Happy With Draft U.N. Resolution:
Bush did not to speak to other foreign leaders Saturday, Snow said, including Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert.

“I don't know if he needs to,” Snow said. “I haven't heard Olmert complaining”
Earlier in the same snowjob, as reported by WaPo, we find the DOOFUS, Condi Rice, and some guy named Stephen Hadley talking about “not only what's going on with this [UN] resolution but generally about the contours of the president's vision for the Middle East.”

Now, I don't doubt for a minute that Dubya's been having visions but the idea they have an actual shape is new to me. And if I'd thought about it at all I would have imagined them all jaggedy and prickly, not contoured, even in spite of their having been ground down a lot in recent months. Or years. Sorta depends on how you think.

But if old Ehud's happy, that's the thing.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: