6.13.2006

There'll always be an England.

Workers punished for naked pranks - Yahoo! News: "LONDON (Reuters) - A government worker has been sacked and another demoted following allegations they were involved in serious misconduct, including leaping naked from filing cabinets and having sex in office lavatories."

Have you been noticing this? All of a sudden there are naked people everywhere. Well, not here, of course. It couldn't happen here. But the other day there were the ciclonudistas, there was a topless newscaster in China, a streaker at an Australian rugby match, and in England they're jumping off of file cabinets. Woohoo! What's going on? What am I missing here? Well, I mean, I know what I'm missing but what I mean to say is, what am I missing here? They haven't been fooling around with the food again, have they?

Oh.

No comments: