6.14.2006

Dude! It's possible!

Latest Information on Veterans Affairs Data Security -- FirstGov.gov: "On June 6, 2006, detectives released a model number for the stolen laptop. It is a Hewlett Packard (HP) Pavilion Notebook Laptop. It could be identified as either model number zv5360us or 5300 series. The external hard drive is a HP External Personal Media Drive. Investigators believe that it is possible these items could have been separated."
Ya think?

It's also possible that everyone who acquired a second hand HP Pavilion Notebook or HP External Personal Media Drive recently will be checking out what it's worth on eBay. Not, of course, that I would ever do something like that myself. Own an HP laptop or EPMD (is that how they say it?), I mean. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm just mentioning.

But if you've got the damn thing - things - or know where they are, call the FBI Tip Line at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

No comments: