3.04.2006

You never have days like this. I know you don't. It's just me.


Things To Do stack up so fast I don't have time to even write them down. And every one of them comes with something else that has to Be Done First. All of which Makes Me Nutso.


But I copped out and bought a soup mix package which means I don't have to start cooking until OMG.


Ah. No. Twenty minutes I have. Maybe enough time to make a Thing To Done.


Oh well. What I am is pretty close to getting everything on the iMac brought back up, and I took a little detour yesterday evening to start renovating the World Headquarters which you can go visit any time you want, click on the Yet Another Media Empire sign in the sidebar, or back there. It's a work in progress, so it will change as we go along.


And it doesn't help that everybody else today is walking around in some kind of trance. I stopped at a McDonald's earlier in the day to treat a coffee emergency and the person ahead of me wanted to buy one of those cards they're selling, that occasioned a three-person conference behind the counter (remember when it used to be “fast” food?). In the grocery store I got behind a guy who couldn't decide between paper and plastic (finally settled on both).


Luckily the coffee I bought at the grocery store came in one of those cans you just rip the top off or I might never have made it through the afternoon.

No comments: