2.27.2006

The future arrived and I almost missed it.

A few weeks ago I bought a nice, thick down jacket at a precipitously steep discount from a store that had clearly given up all hope of ever selling a jacket like that during a winter this warm. They were wrong. This morning it was cold. I wore the jacket to work.

I discovered it had a little pocket on the inside too small for even my iPod (although it would probably be fine for a Nano). Puzzled about it all the way to work. And then I had an inspiration, dropped the cel phone into it - perfect fit. I bought a jacket with a cel phone pocket. Who woulda thunk? So now I'm happy I have the phone. What else would I do with that pocket?

I hardly ever call anybody on my cel phone, except the blog once or twice. Which reminds me. I should to that again. Someday.

No comments: