5.26.2008

Spring fever, bad...


Spring fever, originally uploaded by tedcompton.

...is what I've got here this weekend. Finally it got warm again - nearly 80 but not quite - pretty much back to where it was about a month ago. Don't worry, though. It's supposed to be chilly again by Wednesday.

Also I got some new glasses I'm not quite used to yet so if I walk around too much I bump into things. And, what's more, every time I read the news I get depressed.

The good news - well, I say good - is that I did get in some time with the camera, so I'll have some pictures to post during the week. I added a few improvements to my fooling-around-with software collection so I want to fool around with them a little first. But then.

Meanwhile I have to work, now, for three whole days in a row. Imagine the horror.

No comments: