7.03.2007

Blah, blah, blah

All day long I hear people talking about “Scooter,” I think they're meaning some '40s-era movie for kids but no, of course, not. They're talking about the other guy. The perjurer. And you thought Commander Guy didn't have a heart. Well, hey now.

If you haven't already maxed out, here's a list of comments culled from the reality-based side of the blogosphere by Jill on “Brilliant at Breakfast.” I'm not about to beat the horse: It's dead. And I can get caught up on what the junta's defenders from Faux News have to say at dinner. Meanwhile, I'm going back to my book.

Or maybe read the instruction book for my camera, try to figure out how the damn thing works.

Oh, speaking of how things work, I've finally figured out what I don't like about the iPhone: It's a phone. If I could find one that isn't a phone I would buy it, whether I can afford it or not - which, likely, I could, if it were not locked in to an outrageous contract with AT&T - because without the phone (but still with the mic, for recording) it would be the hand-held computer of my dreams.

Things really suck, huh?

No comments: