1.01.2007

Blogger bitches about not getting a free laptop from Microsoft.

From xan at CorrenteWire.
Damn right. I’m at least as pretentious as any of those tech and photo and whateverthehell bloggers are. And on top of it I’m the one who, by sheer force of my astounding loathing of change and having a whole website dependent on another Microsoft product, has actually stuck with Windows and IE and Outlook and the rest of their crappy line, and defended them in public (well, here anyway) for lo these many years. Suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous Linux and Firefox and Mac user abuse for this sterling show of committment (as in “I should be committed to a laughing academy for continuing to use this junk.”)

Heh. Not that I would ever do anything like that.

On the other hand, if you're reading this, Steve....

No comments: