8.17.2006

Who freakin' knew?

So every once in a while when I'm at CVS I think to myself, “Dude, you need soap. Pretty badly, in fact.” And I go roaming up and down the aisles like some lost soul, wandering for eternity, and I never find it. Eventually I go to the grocery store. Why go to the grocery store for soap? you may ask. Because they have it there, is why.

But today I figured out they have it at CVS too. Only it's not called soap any more. It's called bath and body care. When did that happen, and why didn't somebody tell me? And I don't need “bath soap,” I need something called “Icy Blast.” WTF? It's OK for August, I guess, but what about February? Maybe by February they will be calling it “Hot Chocolate.” Or something. Anything but “Icy Blast.”

Is that too much to hope for, Bunky?

Technorati Tags:

No comments: