6.09.2006

Let me guess. An excessive amount of iPod listening?

CNN.com - Apple surpasses beer on college campuses - Jun 7, 2006: "Though beer might soon regain its No. 1 spot, as it quickly did a decade ago, the iPod's popularity is still 'a remarkable sign,' Weil said. 'For those who believe there's an excessive amount of drinking on campus, now there's something else that's common on campuses.'"

Yeah, yeah, I know, I know. There are a lot of people who think there's an excessive amount of drinking on college campuses and they're probably right. Or at least they're probably not wrong. And I do love my iPod. But really this is a little bit wimpy, isn't it? What are we talking about here, iPod toga parties? I don't know.

Of course beer is still tied for second place. With Facebook.

No comments: