6.09.2006

Gotta draw the line somewhere, yup.

Dunkin' plots national push - The Boston Globe: "Said Joe Scafido, chief creative and innovation officer of Dunkin' Brands: ``New stores will have no fireplaces, no couches, or WiFi connections.'"

Although I would happily swap "soft rock music" for the WiFi.

Dunkin' Donuts has this sort of blue-collar Starbucks thing going in the Northeast (you can tell it's blue collar because it sells sizes like "small" and "large"). And, while I can't vouch for its espresso, its just plain coffee is pretty good. McDonald's new coffee is pretty good too, so even though we're Starbucks deprived here where I live we're still jittered up pretty well.

I still don't know about the "soft rock music," though. That sounds a little bit over the top to me.

No comments: