6.08.2006

How true, how true.

US firm makes killer calendar for serialphiles' - Yahoo! News: "But something like the Serial Killer Calendar, Koutoujian said, would be excluded since Claux's portraits are of other criminals. 'This is an area of free speech and commerce,' he said. 'And you can't legislate taste or integrity.'"

And if disgusting gay mannequins aren't enough for you, how about "horrible" and "disturbing"...wait for it..."murderabilia"? (Damn. I can never remember where the question mark goes, talk about your taste and integrity. Remind me to look that up.)

True, I am in a dark and gloomy mood because it's been raining for I don't know how long now - two weeks, three weeks, going on four, whatever - there are flood watches again in the eastern part of the state. Lawns are turning to jungle, there is standing water everywhere and if you listen carefully you can just hear the mosquitoes hatching, entire fleets of them all around. Hooray.

The thing I don't understand is, why doesn't it get my car clean? Maybe if I went out and dumped some soap on the car, would that help? Maybe it's worth a try.

No comments: