2.03.2006

Whoa

Look at this picture from the Duluth Webcam this evening. That sure looks like hardly any snow to me. Is this February, or am I missing something here? And I don't see anything that looks much like ice in the canal, either. If you rotated that camera 180 degrees you'd be looking into the harbor, and I've heard tell of people driving cars across the ice in that harbor this time of year. I don't think I'd be wanting to do that today. (OK, true, I didn't want to then either - but still.)

It's truly weird. No snow here either, to speak of. It was well into the 40s and raining hard all day, with fortyish temps and rain projected for the weekend and above-freezing highs until Wednesday at least.

I'm not complaining mind you Weather Gods, I'm just pointing out - I hope that's clear.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: