2.01.2006

Gain much needed fleshiness, take up Grecian Dancing and more!


Yes, it's true. For the delicate young thing who "must, in the confines of her bedroom, through shame, try to cover her poor thin figure from the gaze of her beloved spouse," Professor Williams' famed FAT-TEN-U Foods, at only $1.00 a bottle, is the answer. Or would that be are the answer? Beats me. I'm not even sure I know the question here.

But a satisfied customer enthuses "In four weeks Professor Williams' famed FAT-TEN-U Foods increased my weight 39 pounds." And gave her womanly vigor, too boot. Hence the Grecian Dancing and leading roles in local productions, it seems. Sounds like a winner to me.

And I really don't want to know about the mechanical devices, OK? Just don't tell me that.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: