2.01.2006

Plumbing the depths of the DOOFUS POTUS SOTU

That's State Of The Union - SOTU. You can't be a real stud if you don't abbreviate.

I'm still struggling through the thing. Now what I'm trying to figure out is, will it be OK if the human-animal hybrids marry their goats? And is there some kind of fixation at work here I just haven't figured out? I suppose O'Reilly will clear it up for me eventually but for the time being, I'm confused.

Yeah, I'm a little grumpy but that's because I had chicken noodle soup for lunch. Not for medicinal purposes - I just got home and felt like soup. And I had a can of this stuff (for medicinal purposes) so I ate it. I never eat canned soup. Except on medicinal occasions, and I don't have many of those. It was like eating a bowl of wet crackers. (If you are more couth than I, which is likely, it would be like eating a bowl of just plain wet.)

Remind me to make some real soup. Here we are at the end of January and I've only made soup once all winter, so far. It's a shame, is what it is.

Maybe I'll read something else. I don't really care how this comes out anyway, if you want to know the truth.

Technorati Tags:

3 comments:

...e... said...

make some real soup!

Bohemedude's Page said...

Your blog is great...very intelligent, wildly sarcastic, and edgy... I'll definitely bookmark it.

Ted Compton said...

Thanks, Dude. Here's blogrollin' ya.