1.21.2006

Discovering the mother lode of convenience on a street named Federal

On my way to pick up a loaf of bread at the real bakery, not one of the pretend ones, this morning I came upon the very epicenter of convenience. It's located in a parking meter on Federal Street. There one can acquire 15 minutes of parking time for a nickel or - for one's convenience - a dime. But wait! There's more! For even more convenience - the ultimate in convenience, convenience's nuclear option - that selfsame 15 minutes may be had for a quarter! How convenient is that, I ask?

Needless to say, I dropped two bits in the slot and the convenience was overwhelming - so overwhelming, in fact, I bought a brownie too.

Chocolate espresso. It just doesn't get more convenient than that.

If I ever get another quarter I'm going back.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: