10.01.2014

Let's run around in circles and flap our wings

Ebola has dominated headlines and nightmares in America since the arrival of missionaries infected with the virus. But the first case diagnosed in the U.S. threatened to turn that whiff of fear into full-blown Ebola hysteria.
That's from a story entitled "5 Reasons Why You Should Not Panic Over This Virus." Thanks, NBC.

I haven't had a single nightmare about Ebola ever, but maybe that's just me. I'll keep trying. I listened to CNN's radio feed this afternoon and heard some guy named Jake Trapper trying to help. And just about every other media outlet, as well. I'm sure with all that assistance, I'll have a nightmare eventually.

For now, though, I'm more worried about whether the Bears will ever find a quarterback.

Way more.

No comments: